Innovate Niagara is a Regional Innovation Centre. Our mission is clear: we exist to support innovative entrepreneurs and companies from a variety of industries start, grow and succeed through mentorship, market intelligence, workshops, connections and community.
Assist entrepreneurs with market research for their new innovations through analysis of market intelligence and report services. The candidate will work with a business analyst and our clients to research market trends and growth potential of the clients' ideas. The candidate will also assist with preparing cash flow projection models using Microsoft Excel. The candidate must be able to work within a hybrid model of in-office and work from home.
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly developed communication skills
- Excellent customer service and skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet numerous deadlines and work well under pressure
- Team player
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently, self-starter, enthusiastic
This job is funded in part by the Canada Summer Jobs program. To be eligible for the position, applicants must be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Contract length: 8 weeks
- Application deadline: 2022-05-19
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Salary: $17.50 per hour
- COVID-19 considerations: Our office has been made safe with one way entrance and exits, physical distancing between desks, frequent cleaning, masks. First floor office. Candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Candidate will work hybrid model of office and working from home.