Innovate Niagara is a Regional Innovation Centre. Our mission is clear: we exist to support innovative entrepreneurs and companies from a variety of industries start, grow and thrive through mentorship, market intelligence, workshops, connections and community.
Research Analyst – Canada Summer Jobs 2023
Assist entrepreneurs with market research for their new innovations through analysis of market intelligence and report services. The candidate will work with a business analyst and our clients to research market trends and growth potential of the clients' ideas. The candidate will also assist with preparing cash flow projection models using Microsoft Excel. The candidate must be able to work within a hybrid model of in-office and work from home.
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly developed communication skills – written and oralExcellent customer service and skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet numerous deadlines and work well under pressure
- Team player • Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently, Self-starter, enthusiastic
This job is funded in part by the Canada Summer Jobs program. To be eligible for the position, applicants must be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age.
- a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act [S.C. 2001, c. 27]*; and
- legally entitled to work according to Ontario legislation and regulations.
Start date: May 15, 2023
Contract length: 16 weeks Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $20 per hour
Candidate will work hybrid model of 1-2 days per week in our St. Catharines office and working from home.
Applications will be accepted until May 3, 2023. Apply here >> firstname.lastname@example.org